Reporting a Crime


You should always report criminal activity, injury, or hazards to the Ukiah Police Department by calling 911 for emergencies or crimes in progress, or (707) 463-6262 for non-emergencies.

You can also file a police report in person at the Ukiah Police Department lobbies, or an officer can be dispatched to your location.

If you require a copy of a police report, contact the Records Department at (707) 463-6241. For more information on how to obtain a copy of an existing report, please visit this link