Livescan Fingerprinting Services
Effective December 1, 2017 our rolling fee has increased to $30.00.
How do I get Fingerprinted?
Livescans are done on Thursdays by appointment only. Please call 707-463-6241 to schedule your appointment.
The Ukiah Police Department has a Live Scan fingerprint station available to assist the public for the purpose of pre-employment. Live Scan has the ability to digitally transmit your fingerprints to the Department of Justice.
Live Scans are done on Thursday's from 8 am to 11:15am by appointment only. Please call 707-463-6241 to schedule an appointment. When an applicant wishes to be fingerprinted, he or she will need to provide one of the following forms of identification:
- A current and valid California Driver’s License or California Identification Card
- A current and valid Out of State Driver’s License
- A Passport (with acceptable secondary forms of identification)
- Military ID Card (with acceptable secondary forms of identification)
- A "Request for Live Scan" form must be completed prior to fingerprinting. These forms are obtained from the employing agency. We DO NOT provide Live Scan Service Forms.
Payment: Cash only! No checks or credit cards accepted.
- Fees: The Ukiah Police Department charges a rolling fee of $12.00 for Live Scan Services. This fee is in addition to any DOJ or FBI fees that may apply. The current fees assessed are:
- DOJ: $32.00
- FBI: $17.00
- Child Abuse Index: $15.00
- Ukiah Police Rolling Fee $30.00